- How it works
- Where do you Wrinkle Relaxing Injections?
- Is Wrinkle Relaxing Injections a filler?
- Clinical contrindications
- How long does Wrinkle Relaxing Injections last?
- Pre-treatment instructions
- Treatment day
- Post-treatment instructions
Repeated facial muscular contractions such as frowning and squinting form lines known as dynamic wrinkles. Wrinkle Relaxing Injections works by relaxing the muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles, and giving the face a more relaxed and refreshed appearance. Wrinkle Relaxing Injections is an injectable treatment derived from a purified protein that actually works on the nerve endings at the muscle to prevent the muscle from contracting. The procedure is so quick and simple that patients can often have it done on their lunch hour!
Wrinkle Relaxing Injections can be used to treat frown lines, forehead worry lines, crows feet, nasal bunny lines, peri-oral lip lines, horizontal and vertical neck lines, the corners of the mouth and depressed brows and more. The treatment only relaxes the muscles beneath the wrinkles at the injection site, so the other elements of facial expression remain active and you will still look natural.
Wrinkle Relaxing Injections does not fill facial lines. Wrinkle Relaxing Injections relaxes the muscles underneath the skin that cause frown lines and wrinkles.
People who tend to have problems with their nerves or muscles that causes weakness, probably shouldn’t have Wrinkle Relaxing Injections. Also, Wrinkle Relaxing Injections is not to be used during pregnancy or breast feeding.
The effects of Wrinkle Relaxing Injections Cosmetic usually last 3 to 6 months, at which time another treatment is required. After several treatments, the effects may begin to last longer. Overall, Wrinkle Relaxing Injections is a simple, non-invasive treatment that’s revolutionizing the science of creating more relaxed and refreshed looking faces.
- 2 WEEKS: Schedule your Dermal Filler and/or Wrinkle Relaxing Injections appointments at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which you may be attending, such as a wedding or a vacation. Results from the Dermal Filler and Wrinkle Relaxing Injections may take approximately 4 to 7 days to appear. Also bruising and swelling may be apparent in that time period.
- 2 WEEKS: Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible and approved by your primary physician for a period of 2 weeks before treatment. Medications and supplements such as aspirin, vitamin
E, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, St. John’s Wort, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Ale
- 1 WEEKS: If you have a history of cold sores please let your provider know.
- 2 DAYS: Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after treatment
- 2 DAYS: Filler clients may take Arnica to help the bruising and swelling
- 1 DAYS: Alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising. Avoid consuming alcohol 24 hrs. before treatments.
- 1 DAYS: Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore or blemish on the area.
Be sure to have a good breakfast, including food and drink before your procedure. This will decrease the chances of lightheadedness during your treatment. You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do NOT manipulate the treated area for 3 hours following treatment. Do NOT receive facial/ laser treatments or microdermabrasion after Wrinkle Relaxing Injections for at least 10 days. Ask your provider if you are not sure about the
time frame of certain services.
- Do NOT perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for 6 hours after treatment. This will keep the Wrinkle Relaxing Injections in the injected area and not elsewhere
- Do NOT lie down for 4 hours after your Wrinkle Relaxing Injections treatment. This will prevent the Wrinkle Relaxing Injections from tracking into the orbit of your eye and causing drooping eyelid.
- Some providers believe that smiling and frowning right after Wrinkle Relaxing Injections treatments helps the Wrinkle Relaxing Injections find its way to the muscle into which it was injected after treated.
- It can take approximately 4 to 7 days for results to be seen. If the desired result is not seen after 2 weeks of your treatment you may need additional Wrinkle Relaxing Injections. You are charged for the amount of product used. Therefore, you
will be charged for product used during any touch up or subsequent appointments.