- Lymphatic Massage & Ultrasound Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy with VaserShape ®
- What is VASER® Shape?
- How does VASER Shape work?
- How It Works – The Science Behind the Art
- What Is Ultrasound Diathermy?
- Zonal Lymphatic Massage
- What to expect with Vaser Shape Treatment
- Pre Care Instructions
- Post Care Instructions
It’s our goal at Le Lux Beautique to help you not only look your best, but to also feel your best. After surgery Dr. Jung may prescribe lymphatic drainage massages in order to ease post-surgical swelling, bruising, and discomfort.
Le Lux Beautique offers the latest non-invasive ultrasound technology in conjunction with manual lymphatic drainage therapy.
- VASER Shape is often recommended in conjunction with VASER Lipo (or any other body sculpting treatment) to:
- Promotes faster recovery (by improving local circulation)
- Reduces post-operative pain and swelling
- Shapes and smooths treated areas
VASER Shape is a non-invasive ultrasound and massage therapy treatment that can smooth, firm and shape the body. VASER Shape reduces the appearance of cellulite, increases local blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. This treatment utilizes ultrasound waves to warm the targeted problem area and treat the underlying fatty tissue. It then uses zonal lymphatic massage to drain away excess toxins and lipids for removal from the body. Unlike other non-invasive body shaping procedures, VASER Shape is a comfortable hot stone massage-like treatment that only requires three to five sessions for noticeable results. Benefits include:
- Smooth and shape the body
- Reducing the appearance of cellulite
- Tighten and strengthen skin through collagen production
- Improve local blood circulation
- Help promote fat loss and reduce inches
- Reduce pain and swelling postoperatively
VASER Shape uses high-frequency sound waves for local heat therapy and zonal massage to drain away excess toxins and fats. Heat therapy warms the treatment area and creates a “micro-massage” effect on the fat cells. Zonal massage works with the lymphatic system to drain away excess toxins and fats, and increase local blood circulation.
VASER® Shape achieves noticeable results without surgery. The key? Combined ultrasound and massage therapy that treats fatty tissue underneath the skin.
Slide 1 – The lymphatic system helps to filter toxins and bacteria in the body.
Slide 2 – Ultrasound diathermy warms the targeted area and treats the underlying fatty tissue.
Slide 3 – Zonal massage helps to increase local blood circulation, open the lymph nodes and stimulate the flow of lymphatic fluid throughout the body.
Ultrasound diathermy uses high frequency sound waves to generate localized heat beneath the surface of the skin. VASER Shape achieves this effect with a special handpiece that delivers two overlapping beams of ultrasound energy.
By moving the handpiece over a patient’s body, the tissue layer that is one to five centimeters below the surface of the skin. Heat produced by ultrasound diathermy creates a “micro-massage” effect on the fat cells. By warming the connective tissue, redistributing fat and encouraging blood circulation, VASER Shape temporarily reduces the appearance of cellulite to slim and smooth your body shape.
The body’s lymphatic system helps to remove toxins, excess fluids and waste from the body. It does this by moving unwanted waste particles through the lymph nodes to the blood stream, where these substances can be filtered out of the body. Zonal massage stimulates the lymphatic system to drain away excess toxins and fats. Used in concert with ultrasound diathermy, zonal massage can help your body drain and metabolize unwanted fluids from targeted problem areas.The lymphatic system helps to filter toxins and bacteria in the body.
Ultrasound diathermy warms the targeted area and treats the underlying fatty tissue. Zonal massage helps to increase local blood circulation, open the lymph nodes and stimulate the flow of lymphatic fluid throughout the body.
- The average VASER Shape session time is about 45 to 60 minutes per body area utilizing both an ultrasound and massage handpiece.
- Treatments are usually scheduled three days or a week apart.
- Patients typically undergo a regimen of 5 to 6 total treatments, although clinical studies report that many patients see improvement after the first session.
- Please wear comfortable clothing on the day of your treatment so we can gain access to the treatment area and to avoid permanent stains from the treatment oil.
- No makeup, creams or lotions on skin; no jewelry. Skin should be hair free.
- Ideally, you should hydrate the day before, the day of and the day after your treatment as this will result in a more comfortable and efficacious treatment.
Following the procedure, you can resume normal activity without pain or downtime. Your skin may appear slightly pink and feel warm after the procedure due to the increased local blood circulation in the area. This should resolve itself within a few hours after the treatment.
Those who have Thrombophlebitis, diabetes, phlebitis epilepsy, cardiac problems, tuberculosis, pacemakers), metal or myoelectric prosthesis, Endocrine syndromes Hematologic (blood) problems, (anemia, leucosis, etc.), Thyroid hyperfunction, Any type of hemorrhagic (bleeding) status, Skin infections, mycosis, high blood pressure, Varicose veins, hepatic or kidney insufficiency, implanted deep brain stimulation system, high cholesterol. In addition, the System should not be used: Over or near bone growth centers until bone growth is complete, in an area of the body where a malignancy is known to be present, over a healing fracture, over eyes or ears, over the pregnant uterus, individuals with vascular disease where the blood supply would be unable to follow the increase in metabolic demand and tissue necrosis might result, over an area of the spinal cord following a laminectomy, or over numb areas. Vaser Shape is contraindicated in patients with metal implants as well as any active implanted device. Vaser Shape is also contraindicated for women who are pregnant or lactating.
Vaser Shape may not be as effective on clients with diabetes or thyroid disorders where the metabolic system is potentially impaired.
Please be sure to share your complete medical history with us so we can make sure Vaser Shape is right for you.